As applications modernize to Kubernetes, developers still need to contend with traditional access mechanisms which are not well adapted to the cloud and distributed environments. These solutions lack identity, service awareness, visibility and zero-trust controls.
Ubyon offers infrastructure access that is cloud-ready, highly automated, and ensures security best practices while enhancing developer experience. Ubyon TrustMesh consolidates connectivity, authentication, authorization, and auditability in a single platform.
Ubyon is built for everyone in your organization:
Secure your Kubernetes infrastructure and provide an experience that your developers love.
- Certificate-based: Move away from passwords and managing keys. Automate certificate management with secure cloud KMS integration.
- Automatic service creation: Ubyon Cloud Console discovers and configures workloads automatically.
- Dynamic authorization: Automate zero-trust policies without manual intervention, and authenticate and authorize all requests.
Ensure that security best practices are followed and continuously maintain compliance.
- Audit all transactions: Record and audit every activity and transaction.
- Zero-trust policies: Operationalize zero-trust practices with automated dynamic authorization policies.
- Safely provide access to external users: Enable access to 3rd party users, contractors, or outsourced functions.
Developers love it as they don’t need to learn new commands or applications.
- Use existing SSH commands: Developers continue to use their existing workflow and terminal programs.
- Identity-based access: Users perform SSO/MFA with their enterprise identity provider.
- Personalized Launchpad: Users view their authorized private apps in a browser.