Traditional bastion servers and jump hosts require adaptation for distributed environments. These solutions lack identity and service awareness and lack robust visibility and zero-trust controls.
Ubyon offers zero-trust infrastructure access that is cloud-ready, highly automated and ensures security best practices while enhancing developer experience. It consolidates connectivity, authentication, authorization, and auditability.
Ubyon is built for everyone in your organization:
Secure your infrastructure with ease and provide a experience that your developers love.
- Certificate-based: Move away from passwords and managing keys. Automate certificate management with secure cloud KMS integration.
- Automatic service creation: Ubyon Cloud Console discovers and configures workloads automatically.
- Dynamic authorization: Automate zero-trust policies without manual intervention, and authenticate and authorize all requests.
Ensure that security best practices are followed and continuously maintain compliance.
- Audit all transactions: Record and audit every activity and transaction.
- Zero-trust policies: Operationalize zero-trust practices with automated dynamic authorization policies.
- Safely provide access to external users: Enable access to 3rd party users, contractors, or outsourced functions.
Everyone will love it as they don’t need to learn new commands or applications.
- Use existing SSH commands: Developers continue to use their existing workflow and terminal programs.
- Identity-based access: Users perform SSO/MFA with their enterprise identity provider.
- Personalized Launchpad: Users view their authorized private apps in a browser.